Objective of the project (Humidity sensing and development of digital clock) based on micro controller 8051:-
This is very first post after the table of the contents in the last post. In this post we will try to communicate the objectives of doing this project. It is good practise to learn and find the objective of any project. It could be found if some one ask a very common question with himself that why i am doing something. In the same manner, we are doing this thing here.
The main and very important objective of this post to deliver knowledge of my skills and finding about micro controller to all my students. So that if any of my student is struggling , he /she may get his desired solution from my blog.
The project objective is very clear:
In this project we will learn following things:
- What are the humidity sensors, What are the working principles of the humidity sensors, How the level of humidity is converted into the electrical signals. How the humidity transducers work?
- What is the functionality of the humidity sensor we are using in this project.
- How the Analog to digital converter works?
- What is the working principle of ADC?
- What are the features of adc0804?
- How we calculate the resolution of the ADC0804 or any other ADC?
- What are the DAC (Digital to Analog converters)?
- How does the DAC work?
- What are the methodologies of DAC?
- Why we use DAC with Micro controllers?
- How does LCD (Liquid crystal Displays) work?
- What are the Different registers of LCD?
- How the line and characters counting is implemented in LCD?
- What is serial communication?
- What is RS232 or MAX232?
- What is the protocol of data transfer in serial communication?
- What is DB9 connector?
- What is null modem cable?
- How the digital clock is implemented?
- What are the time trigger applications?
The objective is to implement the different techniques at the grass root level which can be integrated to form the complex system for instance , Memory mapping, calibration of ADC and DACs, Serial or Parallel interfacing with PC and also to study different aspects of the LCD.
BACK to Content Page
. Next Page